- We offer a 14 day returns policy on all purchases provided the goods are in the original, unused condition. A return can be refused if the goods are not in their original state. We prefer the original packaging to be intact. If the packaging has been thrown away, the stove will need to be placed on a suitable pallet with a fitted box over the top to prevent damage on its return. The courier will not collect bare metal items without packaging
- In the instance of a return, the customer is subject to cover all courier fees if you wish for The Marble Warehouse to arrange the transport. Courier fees can vary in cost depending on location so we recommend calling us to obtain a quote.
- If an exchange is requested within the 14 day returns period, the goods being returned will need to be back with The Marble Warehouse before the new item is dispatched.
- In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim due to your parcel being damaged, please inform us within 48 hours of its arrival before the item has been used or installed. We will rectify the issue by sending replacement parts or exchanging the item in full as soon as possible. The Marble Warehouse will cover the courier fees in this instance
- Any refunds due will be issued within one working week of the item being received in back at The Marble Warehouse. The item must be delivered to “The Marble Warehouse Ltd, Maritime Industrial Estate, Maesycoed, Pontypridd, CF37 1NY”